Do you dream of being part of the exciting world of fashion? DAF is the perfect place to start…
- Diploma:Fashion and Higher Certificate: Fashion
- Download the Application form, Diploma: fashion or Higher Certificate: fashion or phone the college to request one to be emailed to you.
- Prepare the portfolio: 3 designs, the essay (see the requirements in the form) and any other work that you feel will add to your portfolio
- Gather all your documents (Matric Certificate, Copy of your ID, testimonials from your school or other associations)
- Post or Courier to DAF, or even drop it off.
- Should you want to chat to the owner of the school or get a tour before you start, please contact us to make an appointment with the Managing Director (Bianca Fobian).
- You will be informed whether or not you have been accepted within two weeks of applying
- If accepted, the following documents will be sent to you: an Acceptance Letter, the Acceptance Form and a copy of the Academic Rules and Regulations.
- The Acceptance form must be completed and signed by both yourself and the person responsible for fees. The original must be returned to DAF.
- Pay your registration fee on or before the date stipulated on the acceptance letter.
For students who wish to be credited with some courses due to prior studies OR who are older than 23 but do not have a Matric certificate, please contact DAF for a Recognition of Prior Learning application. This needs to be done together with your application.
All foreign students, read through the instructions on the foreign students page.
- Download the Application form for the short course of your choice or phone the college to request one to be emailed to you.
- Post , email or even drop it off at DAF.
- Once you have been accepted your registration will need to be paid in order to secure your spot.