Credit Accumulation Transfer
Credit Accumulation Transfer (CAT) allows learners to transfer credits from another institution for a similar qualification that they have not completed, recognising their prior learning and enabling them to progress towards their educational goals.
To be eligible for CAT, you must demonstrate competence in the knowledge, skills, values, and attitudes embedded in the Design Academy of Fashion (DAF) qualification, and provide a detailed transcript of the incomplete qualification, a portfolio, participate in an interview and skills tests to showcase your fashion and design aptitude.
Why Study at DAF?
At Design Academy of Fashion (DAF), we offer a unique and personalised learning experience to help you achieve your full potential. Here are some reasons to consider transferring to DAF:
- Individual attention: At DAF, you won’t just be a number in a large class. We prioritize individual attention through smaller class sizes and personalized learning approaches.
- Developing talent: We value your unique perspective on fashion and are dedicated to helping you develop your skills and point of view.
- DAF Wellness: We understand that being a successful designer means focusing on the heart and mind as well as technical skills. Our DAF Wellness Support program and Life Skills course help you grow in all aspects of your life.
- Industry recognition: DAF is a recognized leader in fashion education, with our students employed by major retailers locally and internationally.
- Curriculum: Our curriculum at DAF is designed to prepare you for a successful career in the fashion and design industry. We prioritize hands-on, practical learning that mimics the real-world experience.
By transferring to DAF, you’ll have access to all of these benefits and more, helping you to achieve your career goals and become a successful fashion and design professional.
Apply for CAT
Your details will be sent to the DAF Registrar who will be in touch with further information regarding the application process.